Front cross member

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Merc52

Who makes the best front cross member for a model a?
I have a macs and needless to say it's crap!

And I need one ASAP for my truck.

Well I ordered one its24 inch wide I'll have to narrow my chassis a inch not to bad. Hope it's better quality then the other one I got...

I tried calling them today and it says they are on vacation til Sunday the 23rd. Had a question on their disc brake conversion kits.

JW Rod Garage makes a beautiful stock-style stamped front crossmember in both 1" drop and 2" flat versions. $65 and $85 respectively. I have used them several times with great results...

2017Pg12.jpg

Went with a kennys rod and c-Kustom. Sas there better quality. We'll see when I get it. What I like about this one according to the measurements in the photo is that the vertical portion close to the frame rails is exactly what I want how ever it is a inch narrower but that's not a huge deal. Also has the radiator holes and the 7* angle built in. Will have a better review when I get it,. Fingers crossed its better then the macs I currently have. Oh and it's a rivet in so I will get to roset weld the rivets for extra weld structure

I'm on for Horton's Welder Series. I've used them twice now, never a problem and come in 3 different widths also.

The now cross member is square! The press process looks a lot better also I'll snap a few pics later for you guy.

Latest posts

Back