29 sedan "cleopatra"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the day collecting parts. Drive line, tourqe converter seats and the metal flake for the wheels.

Seats are absolutely awesome. Couldnt be happier with them. Did get about an hour to finish bending the roof bows and tacked them in place.

I like the way you snuck in your logo on the seat backs, no mistaking who built this one!

The seat backs just stick up over the top of the back deck in the car. So the logo will be there but not in your face. I think they turned out really good

Nice work. Lots of great ideas. Excellent pics. What are the disc brakes from that will bolt to those wheels?

Nice work. Lots of great ideas. Excellent pics. What are the disc brakes from that will bolt to those wheels?

Thanks man. The disc kit is from speed way. It uses the 38 and newer bearings. I think thats the year. They are bigger than the original bearings. New spindles and kingpins along with the discs. Its the 2nd time ive used this kit. I like it

Had my little helper tonight. Got the trans, tourqe converter and driveline installed. Also started on a shifter.
I had to take a pic lookin down the drive line to silence the people who told me it wouldnt fit. I had a handfull of guyd argue with mo on weather it would fit or not. I told them i built it. I measured it more than once. Glad to see i was right!

Finished up the master cylinder mount and pedal assembly yesterday. Mount of the master cylinder itself and ran the rear brake line. Also got the air tank remounted and all the lines back up. Had to do some surgery on the headers comma cuz they were interfering with my steering drag link. Had to cut them and move them up about 12 degrees. Now we have plenty of clearance. Also a man in a Big Brown van drop off some goodies!

Brakes are all plumbed, air cleaner is on, worked on floor panels, cleaned up putman arn and started fitting gas pedal. Also recived the piece i have been waiting on, the gauges! Kinda fancy for the rust bucket, but well worth it!

Thanks guys. I think the gauges will also fit the shape of the dash really well. It has a gps speedometer so no worries about the tire size and gearing. Now i can start wiring!

Latest posts

Back