fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats pretty much the look i was going for, thanks for the pics, now im just gonna have to step it up a notch if at all possible, thats a superb job.

Joe's thread has me thinking how much i love to see new ideas
and innovation. Have a few pix from the web and if anyone else
has some to add please do.

141509552-M-1-1.jpg

DSC02695-1.jpg

has anybody noticed that that red roadster is running what looks to be a honda motorcycle engine?

Here is one more of that one, he blew that motor a while back and it has not been back on the road.

Attachments

• 1richards car.jpg
    1richards car.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 503
Hmmmm, I'm gonna have to check with the refs on this one. I think that only two of your carbs are functional and all six of mine are. You might have commited a "five carb penalty" earthman. :D

:eek:

is the car on the bottom for real or is that concept vehical look at the intake on it W>O>W:eek:

All the pics are of the same car rat truck. That car was built by a few chrysler /Plymouth factory engineers. They were later known as the now famous "Ramchargers" team. The crude intake and headers were just primitive versions of a tunnel ram and zoomies. In fact, that car is credited for having the first tunnel ram intake. The car was actually very innovative for it's time. The intake looks taller in the color pic because there is no hood on the car. Here's another pic.

Latest posts

Back