Lonestar Round Up postponed again!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the pain Tripper.....Our yearly goodguy's shows we attend
have either been postponed or canceled.. haven't missed the show
in Columbus since 81 when it was a NSRA show...Haven't heard any
updates on NSRA show in Louisvile Ky (Aug) anyone?

I feel the pain Tripper.....Our yearly goodguy's shows we attend
have either been postponed or canceled.. haven't missed the show
in Columbus since 81 when it was a NSRA show...Haven't heard any
updates on NSRA show in Louisvile Ky (Aug) anyone?

Hopefully I'll be finished with my car by next April... haha! [ddd

BoB

I feel your pain, to quote a former President I didn't like.:rolleyes:

There is almost nothing going on around here. :( The drag strips are open, but $20 entry fee for spectators kills it for me.:( Not as much fun watching as racing anyway.:( As far as I know, all the shows and cruise in's have been canceled, probably until next year. Pure stupidity.:mad::mad::mad::mad: You're freaking outside, where you're not likely to catch anything.:mad: I better quit before I say too much.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

2020. The lost year......

Here in Fla, good turnouts including a show at a Drive In the other night. (Smoky and the bandit and American Grafitti...and mosquitos.)

Although many are cancelled, there is a comeback...of course many with masks, but plenty of the healing sunlight too.

To live another day? Here in Texas people are dropping like flies!

That's a fact... one of my best friend's dad just died from covid in Houston & he said it was a horror story for his dad! So bad the fam was relieved he passed!

But we still get a preview video right [S

Oh yeah! Wrapping things & hope to drive it shortly! :D

BoB

To live another day? Here in Texas people are dropping like flies!

Rattler

Same here bud. Heard a woman in a store yesterday telling someone her mother had just died the night before. I hear AZ is the worst in the nation and the US is the worst in the world as far as know cases.
AZ has ethnic groups that traditionally resist getting with any program. (except handouts)

Latest posts

Back