rough morning

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the reverend muddy grimes

Brother Binder
Got up at 5 am, as usual. Went to work, but there was nothing to do. So I came home. Wife started having contractions. We are only at 28 weeks tomorrow, so it is way to early for the twins to come. So off to the hospital we go. They are keeping her trying to stop the labor. She is hooked up to every machine know to man (including the machine that goes PING). Anyway, I got wore out just watching. Came home to get the house cleaned and tell the daughters when they get off the bus....

Twin A was in distress. They are mono mono twins which means they share a sack and a placenta. Anyway, their cords are all knotted up. They managed to get him out of distress and slow the labor. She stays in the hospital for at least tonight and I play single dad to 3 nervous girls.

Boy, that has to be scarey for all of you. Looks like they found the possible problem and seem to have it under control. We will be praying for your family. If it is any consolation, my twin Sons were premature, something like 30 weeks, and although they had to stay in the hospital for a while in incubators they did fine.

Don

Well, as of 8 this morning I have twin sons. Way early. 28 weeks. Case Andrew and Elijah Michael.

Attachments

• IMG_20130507_083543.jpg
    IMG_20130507_083543.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20130507_083601.jpg
    IMG_20130507_083601.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 12
Wow, they are tiny. My Sons were premature but were 3 lbs 14 oz and 4 lbs 1 oz. They are beautiful though and I'm sure they are going to be fine.

Congratulations to you and the rest of the family. [cl

Don

Latest posts

Back