bad week for fires

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the reverend muddy grimes

Brother Binder
Last week my brothers house burned down. gas leak, he lost everything, but no one was home. last night, one of my oldest friends lost her home to a fire. Once again, no one was home, and even the dogs (great danes, they are breeders) got out safe. As a former fire fighter, I HATE fire and sure dont wanna go that way. Everyone please be safe.
http://5newsonline.com/2013/02/22/goshen-fire-takes-out-house-no-one-injured/

So sorry for them. I feel their pain since we lost our home to fire back in 1981. Lost many irreplacable keepsakes. I had a gun collection of 41 antiques and collectables guns, repaired 3 but they were not original after that. But we moved forward and I'm sure they will too.

I'm so sorry for the loss's. Glad nobody was injured.

We are very fortunate. In 2004 a tree in my neighbor's yard fell into my yard pulling down the power line to my house. It didn't fully pull the lines off of the pole but it opened the neutral. This caused everything that was plugged into a wall outlet to burn up. It also shorted the phone line ground causing a fire in my attic where that ground laid across all of the romex coming out of the electrical panel. The fire burned the insulation off of the wires and some of the insulation in the attic then extinguished itself. No one was home when it happened. We could have lost everything we owned but we were blessed and only lost appliances, tv's and such. I'm a lucky guy....

As a fire fighter its always bothered me to see someone losses everything to a fire but I was always relieved when everyone got out ok. So im glad everyone is ok and sorry that they lost there homes I hope thats all the fires for your friends and family

Latest posts

Back