I am stunned

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A thank you.

Hey Rev....I did send an email thanking the gentleman and his wife for their kindness. He was very appreciatve. They are obviously very special people.

It would be great if some other members would email them too.

Hope the twins are stll improving.

Lynn

Hey Rev! Is there anything else the twins might need? I never had children of my own, but I'd be happy to help those in need of a little helping hand.

There are still plenty of good people. I'm glad the tykes are fighters.
Sometimes I can't help myself but what really jumped out of that story is that she shopped for HOURS while these nice folks waited. Seems a little unconscionable on her part.

No, they finally have everything they need.
Here they are napping in church last Sunday. Andy (Case Andrew, named for an IHC tractor and my dad) is on the OU blanket. Mikey (Elijah Michael, named for the prophet and my wife's dad) is on the Michigan blanket.

Attachments

• naptime.jpg
    naptime.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 12
I'm glad to hear that the "Biker Dudes" are doing fine! (Maybe we need to get them some "Rat Rodder" T shirts!!!)

Hail to victors valiant!!!!! Go MSU.....Sorry...

No, they finally have everything they need.
Here they are napping in church last Sunday. Andy (Case Andrew, named for an IHC tractor and my dad) is on the OU blanket. Mikey (Elijah Michael, named for the prophet and my wife's dad) is on the Michigan blanket.

They look beautiful rmg.....did yourself proud...glad that all is going great...you certainly did pick out biblical names....I've got a Joshua Adam and Corey Andrew and a Timothy my oldest boy...hate being called jr so we don't.....

God bless those little guys....and your family.....:D

Latest posts

Back