Warner Bros sound truck!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
My buddy bought this Warner Bros sound truck in Calif back in the late 60's for $600. He is the second owner & on the title it lists Jack Warner as the 1st owner. It was used to record sound on remote movie sites like 'Giant' featuring James Dean & many other movies. It's fully documented & he has pictures of James Dean, John Wayne and many others posing in front of the truck. It still runs but with a top speed of around 45-50mph he decided to have it hauled to his new house from Houston... good idea! I'll be taking more pictures of it shortly!

BoB

Attachments

• WBtruck.jpg
    WBtruck.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 43
What a great piece of history [cl:cool:

No kidding! Years back he contacted them saying he owned it & were they interested in maybe buying it & they asked him to donated it to their museum. As you can see... he still owns it... haha! [ddd

BoB

No kidding! Years back he contacted them saying he owned it & were they interested in maybe buying it & they asked him to donate it to their museum. As you can see... he still owns it... haha! [ddd

BoB

Donate? I'll repeat for the hard of hearing... DONATE?

Write a check, or see ya at Barrett-Jackson... unless, of course, your buddy is Joe Walsh or Billy Gibbons. :cool:

Donate? I'll repeat for the hard of hearing... DONATE?

Write a check, or see ya at Barrett-Jackson... unless, of course, your buddy is Joe Walsh or Billy Gibbons. :cool:

When he told me that I had some choice words not suitable for print regarding what they could do! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

BoB

Latest posts

Back