Traffic Pix

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these whilst out and about. Did I ever tell you how much I don't like cell phone cameras?

Attachments

• outandabout.jpg1.jpg
    outandabout.jpg1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 57
  • outandabout.jpg3.jpg
    outandabout.jpg3.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 52
  • outandabout.jpg
    outandabout.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 52
Saw these koool rides the other day... love the PU in the driveway!!!

BoB

Attachments

• koolstuff.jpg
    koolstuff.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 46
Haven't seen one of these on the streets for a while.

Guy that owns the muffler shop in Galveston where I got my PU done has a Cosworth Vega! LONG time since I've seen one of those. Every now & then someone will show up to a car show in Houston with a rodded out Vega station wagon! Cool foto!!!

It was a beautiful morning out in the country & I needed chicken feed & couldn't resist puttin' the top down for a lil cruise into town!

BoB

Attachments

• cruzn.jpg
    cruzn.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 39
I spotted this on a recent trip. I just realized that I should've gotten a picture of the inside. The dash and steering wheel were pristine.

"...set up for towing"

Last edited:
In a lil town near me, Giddings, Tx, there's a business that has about 10 old Lincolns sitting out back collectin' rust. Been meaning to take pictures so today when Mrs Tripper were there I snapped these!

BoB

Attachments

• photo 2(1).JPG
    photo 2(1).JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 65
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    145 KB · Views: 66
  • photo 1(1).JPG
    photo 1(1).JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 69
In a lil town near me, Giddings, Tx, there's a business that has about 10 old Lincolns sitting out back collectin' rust. Been meaning to take pictures so today when Mrs Tripper were there I snapped these!

BoB

interesting -- the first two pix, that linc seems to have a willys front hood sectioned in .. maybe some front fender work , and possibly a british mk2 Jaguar roof stitched & chopped into place .... potential ++++

interesting -- the first two pix, that linc seems to have a willys front hood sectioned in .. maybe some front fender work , and possibly a british mk2 Jaguar roof stitched & chopped into place .... potential ++++

Yeah... that was definitely not a Linc (I thought the body looked like a Jag sedan) but most of the rest were Lincs & there were even more behind a fence on the side of the building!

BoB

Some neat stuff. Too bad he's hoarding it and not doing anything with it. First pic looks like a customized Jag sedan.

Dang... Look at that zephyr coupe....I would love to build that...

I can't image there are many of those still laying around and the ones that are no matter how rough I'm sure I can't afford

Yeah... that was definitely not a Linc (I thought the body looked like a Jag sedan) but most of the rest were Lincs & there were even more behind a fence on the side of the building!

BoB

yep late 50s jag .... always wanted to chop a jag .....

send it to my place would you ?? I could have a lot of fun with that car !!!!

lincolns,,, I thought those to be quite rare,, ?

Attachments

• lg_bluejag0.jpg
    lg_bluejag0.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 23
Nice load

Drove by these yesterday east bound I-70 near Eisenhower tunnel. They were so nice I slowed down so I'd see em' twice. Was surprised they were open to the elements.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0435.jpg
    IMG_0435.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 86