do you have any on the road story`s?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exador

I do believe many of you get in your pride and joy and travel. I also know that at chow hall`s, gas stations you and your pride get attention. For many yrs. before getting crippled up I was a biker and when we stopped we got lots of attention. Both public and law enforcement.

Do any of you have on the road story`s that happened to you and or friends while traveling in your, rat, street, custom, modified vehicle?

Went to a party in one of my rods & about 5 miles from home it threw a fan belt. Always heard you could use panty hose to limp home so with nothing to lose... I tried it. Unbelievably... it worked & we made it home. Glad I didn't have to wait for a wrecker. And Houston has a tow policy... if you can't get your car running & off the freeway in 30 min... they tow you!

BoB

panty hose ???? HUMMM!

Panty hose good to limp home. Panty hose still on car after getting home, BINGO A WINNER !!!

You just happened to have panty hose with you??

Always keep a pair in case of emergency! Forgot to mention... Mrs Tripper was with me & she gave um up for the cause! This was back when chicks wore them... now they don't! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

Latest posts

Back