1964 C-10 Pick-Up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Future Plans Part II

Great to see you back on here.:D
Torchie

Good to see ya back CC! I put out a APB for you and some other missing members s few weeks ago.

Glad you're back.

Thanks guys! I had been away too long:( hopefully I can get the honey do list in the new house dwindled down to keep things moving on the truck.

Short Term Plan:

Replace Steering column ( Since I have another tilt one)
See if I can get it running, had some electrical short, at least that is my best guess.

Drive it until the fall.

Install new wiring harness in the winter time

Possibly do a respray on the paint.

As Well As

Rework some metal on the inner fenders, Fix the crooked front bumper, fix the head light bezel and grill and front fender (all courtesy of my helper that ran into the front of the truck and smashed it all :(....

:D smiling the whole time cause I love this old hunk of steel.

Well.... I got a little progress starting putting the steering coupler back together... so hopefully I will be able to roll the truck around by this upcoming weekend...

Well....

Hey everyone...

I would like to post good news about the truck, as it has been a little while. but... I don't have much... However I do have an update....

While moving the truck in the garage my 'helper' pushing with my other truck (with a tire between them) got excited with the pedal on the right, bent up my grill, broke the driver headlight, bent up the headlight bezel, broke the headlight ring, and dented up the only fender that was the only original undamaged one on the truck. :(

So then in more recent days I got the coupler together, but needed garage space to finish up some honey do projects, so in the process of rolling the truck out and turning it around.... I tore the new steering coupler :mad:

My 64 C-10 is currently under the carport on punishment for bad behavior and acting out. I think she is upset because of the lack of time I spend with her.... none the less I am not rewarding her bad behavior. So Vicky will be grounded until well probably the fall.

In all seriousness, this is a set back I was not looking to have to deal with... seem like this truck is slipping further into the 'no touch' line, instead of the I'm wanting to be driven. Anyways... Until next time.:cool:

Latest posts

Back