29 sedan "cleopatra"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did some design work on cleopatra today. Gussets were on the agenda, i will incorporate the body mounts into these. Clean and simple

Got some work done on the sedan tonight. Welding and more welding. Still some more to do, but gettin closer. Then on to the front end.

Looks great [P
What plasma cutter do you have?

The place I buy on my welding supplies is mainly a Miller dealer and they swear by them. They also have a full line of welders. An Australian built company. So far she works great

29 sedan

that is one nice piece to start with "clean" no rust ? how lucky can one guy get ! what are the plans for the drive train ? ............. good luck

that is one nice piece to start with "clean" no rust ? how lucky can one guy get ! what are the plans for the drive train ? ............. good luck

He payed for this body lol, thats why its so nice. Its gettin a 289, c4 and a 9"

Got some more done tonight. Front axle had the wishbone split and we tacked the bungs on for the heim joints. Drilled the frame for them to bolt too. Next week i will slug the frame with a tube so it wont collapse the frame rail when they are tightened. Also started building the towers and brackets for the air shock. They will get some speed holes put in them and they also get plated and blended on the outsides of the mounts. Some small clearance issues but easily fixed. The caster at ride height is 7°. Should work pretty good

One shock tower all boxed in and cleaned up! It still has to be re shaped to match the driver side but progress is progress!

Latest posts

Back