Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I......er........don't know what to say to that.:eek: The fact that it has bids is amazing in it's self. Guess somebody needs a hood and front fenders for a 40, maybe a frame. Not much else there usable unless you cut off the ugliness and build a woody out of it.......

I......er........don't know what to say to that.:eek: The fact that it has bids is amazing in it's self. Guess somebody needs a hood and front fenders for a 40, maybe a frame. Not much else there usable unless you cut off the ugliness and build a woody out of it.......

When I looked at the pics I actually wondered if it had been a woody???

Look ma! Here's me saying nothing at all. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

In 94 or 95, the city was tearing down a warehouse and there sat a mint, 84 amc eagle with 8500 miles. My sister bought it at auction for $100. She drove it maybe 300 miles and sold it to me for $75. I drove it twice, from her house to mine then to the scrap yard and got $165. It more than doubled my money.

Actually the front clip is worth twice the bid amount right now [P
Doesn't take away from the fact of WHY??? though [S

Latest posts

Back