55 Ford Fairlane Victoria

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not as traditional as the others but definately the way to go if its going to be a driver. You can't get any more reliable, and parts are everywhere. Good luck.

I like the 302 and C4 combo. I aint trying to talk you out of it. I know how being able to utilize what you have to work, especially free. If its where you could, keep your eye out for AOD, will sure help you out on the hwy.I think mods would minimal condiering you're going with the C4 anyway. Good Luck....

y-block

Do you still have that y-block? Im looking for a v8 that will bolt up to my ford-o-matic trans in my 62 falcon and that might be just the engine for me to build up. Let me know either way please

Chrome reverse with bullet center caps mounting skinny whitewalls...funny, I usually HATE on whitewalls...:D Drop the nose a couple inches closer to the pavement than the tail...altho the tail needs to come down some, too. Tuck and roll the guts, maybe two-tone horseshoe pattern on the seats. Polish the paint that's there. Duals under the bumper with chrome pencil tips. Slap that 302 in there and DRIVE IT!:cool:

Nice car, best of luck.

Regards,
Shea:)

Old Skool!

Black steelies w/spiders, Scotchbrite pad w/Ajax, (don't have to keep shinin' on it!), bubble skirts, lakes, Appletons (copies), Thrush out the side, Indian blankets! Cheap........I mean inexpensive! Just my 2 cents.

Shakey:cool:

Oh yeah..WIDE whites

Latest posts

Back