I am stunned

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the reverend muddy grimes

Brother Binder
As many of you know, the twins are in little rock children's hospital. My wife is down there with them at the Ronald McDonald house. She was running low on snacks so a friend of hers set up an account at Whole Foods and sent in a list of what she needed. The manager of the store took time out to deliver them to her personally. As if that is not enough for this guy to do (Sorry, I don't know his name) he and his wife came by later to take my lovely lady to Target to get some essentials. (Only one car at the moment, and I have it for work). They transported her to the store, and let her shop for hours (I know personally how hard it is for her to pick out ANYTHING and feel their pain.) She got to the register and these people would not let her pay for ANYTHING. This man and his wife bought her stuff. We don't have a whole foods here, but if we did, I would never shop anywhere else.

Lots of good people in the world and your family, Rev, is among them. That was a very good deed they did for your wife.

As much as people irk me sometimes, there are other times when they really can surprise you. The situation in Boston with the bombings was one, total strangers helping each other at their own risk. The tornado in Oklahoma is another example.

Nice to hear that you were able to find some very good people to lend you a hand, Rev. How are the twins doing ?

Don

WOW, that is awesome.

How cool would it be if everyone here sent him a thank you message?

If you are able to get an email address for him, post it up so we can send out some thanks to him.
It is nice to see that there are some good people left in this world - other than the people on this site ;)

good news doesnt sell
and for some reason i cannot fathom people seem to dwell on things that would make me want to slit my wrists if i thought about them too much
sure there are lots of crappy sub-humans
but there are a TON of really good eggs out there.
and they come out of the wood work in a pinch.[cl[cl[cl

I learned as a little kid selling christmas cards door to door and as an adult interrupting people's dinners, people are nicer than i am. I even worked in a call room one day. People were awesome. I just wanted stay on the line and chat with many of those total strangers. Like Billy said the media focuses on bad news. Good to hear the twins are doing well Rev.

Latest posts

Back