Not getting much work done

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the reverend muddy grimes

Brother Binder
Working 12 hour days, six days a week. Not much time for the old IHC. When I get home, All I want to do is spend time with the kiddos. Makes me wonder if the truck will ever be done.

Attachments

• boy time.jpg
    boy time.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 45
Don't look at it as the truck getting done. Break it down into manageable projects and soon it will be.

Oh yeah, enjoy the kiddos. Mine 2 are 23 next month, :eek:

One day sir, one day. For now pull a cover over the truck and let it sit, enjoy the time with the kids. I wonder if mine will ever be done either, but I am sure one day I will make it happen and so will you.

Rev.....keep spending time with them....

Working 12 hour days, six days a week. Not much time for the old IHC. When I get home, All I want to do is spend time with the kiddos. Makes me wonder if the truck will ever be done.

all too soon the time will fly by and they will be grown and you'll be wonderin where the time went..... enjoy them brother...the IHC will be there when there is time..... :D

Yes take it from me....enjoy your kids.
My ih is and has been basicaly settin idle. One of these years well be havin a binder convention. RR

Latest posts

Back