30"A" Truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyster36

Just picked this cab up today. Needs some work but not bad for this area. Plans are to chop 3-4 inches, channel 3, double z'd frame, Big Block tunnel ram and 5spd.
10626513_1464779487131084_3115069591149613196_n.jpg

Looking to start on the cab pretty quick as far as squaring it up and chopping it. Undecided on the chop yet. between 3-4. probably 4. and about a 3 inch channel. I like the proportions of this one.
002.jpg

Coool

Nice project!
Can`t go wrong with a Big Block.[cl
My late Father always said " Why hotrod a small block when you can just put a big block in that already has the extra power"
My Dad loved his ford FE engines.
His old 1967 longbed work truck still has the 427 side oiler he put in it.It has almost rusted to pieces here in salt air near coast,but we keep it because he liked it so much.
I sure miss him:(
Sorry I got off topic,but we all like to talk about our Dad`s

'30-'31 Model A trucks are among my favorites. I had a couple. You do nice work so yours should turn out great.

Well i found a couple of beds. Guy actually called on my 30 sedan i have for sale. He has 2 of them. Also wants to trade a 32 Ford cab and title. As soon as i get a bed i'll figure up a frame. LOW is the only way to go.

Picked up 2 A beds on Monday night. Traded a grill shell for them. A guy in the STL area had a garage fire and lost his 65 Mustang convertible of 30+ years and a 66 coupe of 20+. He also had a 32 Ford pick up and spare cab that was salvageable. But he had 3 beds in the back that have lil to no damage. Traded the grill for 2 very useable beds. One for the truck and the other is going to be a matching trailer.

Nice score on the beds.

In a few weeks I'm going to Kansas to pick up a trailer my brother and I built 30 years ago using a Model A box.

Too bad the fellow lost his Mustangs.

Well I sold it. LOL I have a sedan body that im going to go ahead and build. Sorry for disappointing anybody. LOL I made good $ on it though.

Latest posts

Back