$5,000 to win poker run....take yer rat!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

Monte Vista, CO is in the southern central part of the state, not very far north of NM. They have a bike rally every year, the Rally in the Valley. All money raised is used to build cool stuff for the town. We've built a skate park, helped build barns for the 4H, lots of community-minded stuff. This year the money goes to a memorial park dedicated to all the KIA's in the San Luis Valley. The main Ralley fund-raiser will be the poker run, open to all vehicles, with a $5,000 prize for best poker hand. There will also be live bands, a poker tournament, a silent auction, free camping, and lots of FUN! If you can, come support this great cause and join us for a cool cruise through the mountains!

Attachments

• RIV_2014_poster.jpg
    RIV_2014_poster.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 26
Man I would love to cruise the mountains in my rpu! My schedule sure isn't going to allow me to tho!

cost

lets see:

$2,5OO.OO in fuel & food & lodging to get there.
$1,OOO.OO while there.
$2,5OO.OO to get home.
$1,OOO.OO for odds and ends.
$7,OOO.OO total gross cost.

IF l won:

$5,OOO.OO winnings.
$2OOO.OO net cost.

Bummer, even if l won l still couldn't afford to go:(

sounds like a good cause:D

for those who can do it, enjoy.

l wish l could be there.

Later:cool:

Last edited:
Heck, Mike....as fast as you work, I'm sure you can make it. It's not until the middle of June, fer cryin' out loud! ;)

If I could keep from working on OPP or drilling holes in everything I touch I could make that no problem, only catch would be couldn't get in plated in time.

Latest posts

Back