Old car pics from Brazil

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
This site has pages and pages with bunches of great old pics!

Here's one with rally cars or such somewhere Spanish speaking:
https://carrosantigos.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/cia-de-automoveis-guido-ce-–-5-2/

cia-de-automoveis-guido-ce-nhzontahotmail-com-106.jpg

This is the Homepage:
https://carrosantigos.wordpress.com/ With a bunch of killer boardtrack racer pics.

There is also a lot of old car pics from the USA as well as other countries. Quite a collection of old pics.

Wish I knew Spanish because it would be interesting to read too, I'm sure. ....and easier to navigate! I did figure out, at the bottom left of most pages is a small box with "Posts mais antigos" in it - If you click it, you get a bunch more pics. Yay! :)

This site has pages and pages with bunches of great old pics!

Wish I knew Spanish because it would be interesting to read too, I'm sure. ....and easier to navigate! I did figure out, at the bottom left of most pages is a small box with "Posts mais antigos" in it - If you click it, you get a bunch more pics. Yay! :)

You prabably know this, but "mais antigos" means "older".

Edited to add: The text is in Portuguese - Brazil, as you said. The pictures are pretty much from North America, though. (We lived in Brazil for 18 years.)

Edited to add: The text is in Portuguese - Brazil, as you said. The pictures are pretty much from North America, though. (We lived in Brazil for 18 years.)

Yeah, I guess I was a little ambiguous - the site is from Brazil. Although a lot of the pics under the "Historia" menu look to be Brazilian? (Or at least non-USA) That's where I spent most of my time looking. Looks like they have a pretty good section of old NASCAR pics too.

Every time I see some them old pics I think that I was born in the wrong era.

Latest posts

Back