the " Michael Vicky"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

I am sure a lot of you guys know my friend lewy on here, he owns the larkness monster 59 studebaker gasser. We finally conviced him it was time for a Hot Rod. So he picked up a Model A vicky body and we are going to help him a long the way build a killer little hot rod.

so far we got the ASC rails cleaned up, and in the Jig. put one of our front cross members in, bobbed off the horns, gas tank bolted up and working on some one off boxing plates.

had to replace the king pin bushings for him and could not find my bushing driver so made a new one on the lathe

now onto my favorite part, the detail work on the boxing plates

also started on the front mount plate for the engine, done in the same fashion as the rails

should be a lot more pics on this project in the coming months. i hope to have the chassis all finished and rolling to take to my booth at Detroit this winter

When i saw you started this thread i had to take a look. I knew it'd be worth it. Great work, you're attention to detail is awesome. [cl

-Chris

Latest posts

Back