28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glen, not a moment of boredom when it comes to this build. In fact, I've been dealing with a problem on the roadster. My small but active brain wasn't coming up with a solution. Looking at your last batch of photos gave me an idea. Problem solved...maybe.

Keep up the good work.

Lookin great Dozer....nobody ever said it would be cheap:rolleyes:

Isn't that the truth

Dozer, you keep your head down and ar$e up and keep working. We'll tell you when we're getting tired of watching you figure out solutions and then make parts.

Thanks MM, maybe it's me getting tired of it. LOL

Keep up the good work. I like that car.

Thank you

seeing all kinds of stuff but sick of it isn`t one of them...

Thanks Dutch

Glen, not a moment of boredom when it comes to this build. In fact, I've been dealing with a problem on the roadster. My small but active brain wasn't coming up with a solution. Looking at your last batch of photos gave me an idea. Problem solved...maybe.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks Bob, don't know how I helped, but glad too.

I finally kicked the A/C monsters Butt, all the lines are planned out and fitted, engine is back out for the last time. The heater hose lines on the Chrysler 300 were steel and ran under the intake manifold to the rear of the engine, when I changed to the truck manifold they won't fit so I had to cut and tig weld them back together in a fashion that would fit. Final assembly coming soon.

Video https://youtu.be/XGQe4kv_PoU

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Kicked the AC's butt 001.jpg
    Resize of Kicked the AC's butt 001.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Resize of Kicked the AC's butt 002.jpg
    Resize of Kicked the AC's butt 002.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Resize of Kicked the AC's butt 003.jpg
    Resize of Kicked the AC's butt 003.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 43
I'm curious to the performance of the Gen II Mini unit. I have been looking and have about decided to go with the Gen II Mid sized unit. My car is about like a small sedan, so I'm afraid the mini would be too small.

Dozer: I love watching this build. I must have missed or forgotten what a/c system you are using in the interior. I'm going to put A/C in the 37 and don't know what kit to use. All I have so far is the compressor that came with the accessory drive.[P[P

I'm curious to the performance of the Gen II Mini unit. I have been looking and have about decided to go with the Gen II Mid sized unit. My car is about like a small sedan, so I'm afraid the mini would be too small.

Me to, but there isn't room for any thing bigger.

Dozer: I love watching this build. I must have missed or forgotten what a/c system you are using in the interior. I'm going to put A/C in the 37 and don't know what kit to use. All I have so far is the compressor that came with the accessory drive.[P[P

Thanks Kenny I'm using the Vintage Air Gen II Mini

Latest posts

Back