Model A extended cab

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There and back no tow strap. It's only like 3 miles each direction so small victories

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604-100902.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604-100902.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 23
A lot of the time newer isn’t better than the old tried and true!
If that had of been an old style SBC, it’d run on dang near 0 psi oil pressure for years without a problem!:rolleyes:

The tunner has been plugged into this p.o.s. for 3 hours now and we can't make any head way!! I hate l.s. engines

If I was to venture into the LS world it would be with a MSD controller and a carb and intake manifold. Seen some that run well and were easy to set up.

All of our LS swaps are tuned by us.
Up until I LS3 swapped my 65 GTO we used factory computers and aftermarket harnesses. I thought I would try the Holley Terminator X Max for it and I can tell ya it's far superior to the factory.

All of our LS swaps are tuned by us.
Up until I LS3 swapped my 65 GTO we used factory computers and aftermarket harnesses. I thought I would try the Holley Terminator X Max for it and I can tell ya it's far superior to the factory.

Yeah, we should have used a different harness at least. I tried to get him to go Holley but he didn't want to. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230610-111652.jpg
    Screenshot_20230610-111652.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back