'61 Ramblurrrr Build...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

31Chev

Ok, Here goes... This is a 61 Rambler Classic Station Wagon that I'm just starting on after getting the new shop (Coyote Flatz) to the point that we can actually get some work done in. Also in these pics is the 31 Chev that's next.

It's not much yet, but here goes.

20080512_0273.jpg

20080512_0274-1.jpg

20080512_0275.jpg

Don

Nothing screams,,, DIFFERENT ,,,like a Rambler wagon. Looks like you have 2 good solid pieces to work with.

Kool ride!

Dude... I love those. There was one (different year) in my sister-in-laws' neighborhood I nearly bought! It had Crager SS's on it & I was gonna make it into a "Surf Wagon"! Tell us some more about that c-dan too & be sure to keep us posted!!!

BoB

Thanks for the feed back so quick.:)

To me this is the boring part, but it's the only way I know how to keep track of things.

First I will try and set the car up in order to get it's pertinent specs, and mark it all up.
Got the car in place where it will spend the next few months.
20081025_1620.jpg

Shot some laser lines to get the center of the wheels in the wells.
20081025_1621.jpg

My folks Xmas gift a couple years ago. Use it lots!
20081025_1623.jpg

Off we go.:D
Don

31, that's a nice piece of iron to start with. Years ago I'd have turned my nose up to one of those, now I'd take one in a heartbeat ! Can't wait to see how it progresses.

OK,,,, You got my intrest,,, My inlaws had one of these and I thought it was cool way back when. What are the plans for her? I'm a wagon nut,, But all of mine where Caddys.

I've seen one of these on Mautofied.com They really turn out looking pretty good. It seems like the wagons have really jumped up in popularity.

Latest posts

Back