Thoughts and prayers requested

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers from North Texas.
My Wife went through the exact same thing a couple of months ago. same symptoms, sleep apnea, diabetes and all. she survived and is doing well. good doctors and medicine. it takes a little while to recover. tell her not to push it.
GOOD LUCK to you both.

Some good news today! After 24 hours of a good Dr.s care and meds, a near 100% improvement! Not out of the woods yet, still a ways to go, but Dr is sending her home today with meds and a nurse checking in on her. I’ve got to go pick her up in a little while. Amazing the difference a good Dr makes! I think when this is all over we’re going to file a complaint against the first so called Dr. She doesn’t deserve a medical license.

Thanks to all who are thinking of us.

Some good news today! After 24 hours of a good Dr.s care and meds, a near 100% improvement! Not out of the woods yet, still a ways to go, but Dr is sending her home today with meds and a nurse checking in on her. I’ve got to go pick her up in a little while. Amazing the difference a good Dr makes! I think when this is all over we’re going to file a complaint against the first so called Dr. She doesn’t deserve a medical license.

Glad to hear it but a real shame she had to suffer because of that 1st Dr! I'd file a complaint too!!!

BoB

The woman I picked up at the hospital was a lot different than the one I left there Saturday. She’s still weak, but mobile. They zapped her with steroids, zinc, antibiotics, and plasma therapy. Her blood sugar is down, but still not normal, but should return to normal in a few days. They also put her on oxygen for the time being, something the first Dr wouldn’t do, she said it would make her weaker, what a quack!

I guess it’s like the old joke, what do you call the person that graduated last in medical school, Dr. That woman had to have been in the bottom.

Thanks again, I’ll supply updates as she improves.

So good to hear she's improving, better days ahead!
My wife has all the same risk factors as your plus heart trouble and has only been out of the house twice in the last year, so I know how stressful it can be worrying about Covid on top of everything. Patiently waiting for the vaccine to come our way - hope you can both get it soon too.

Latest posts

Back