circle burner

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to go out and check to make sure mine was still in the shop. Looks like a clone for sure. If the bearing hole is a little big a wrap of electrical tape on the plasma head will fix that. also, you may have to slot the roller bolt so you can adjust the head a little closer to the work. Good job, the tool should work well for you.

You may not have knoticed, your iron worker and 2 welders are gone.:eek::cool:

Man, I'd have to come over to Wisconsin and get it back from you.:D

I use it alot. It still amazes me what 35 tons of hydrolic force can do so easy.:cool:

Attachments

• iron worker.jpg
    iron worker.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 30
It is an amazing maching. I am lucky my next door neighbor has one.

Well I certainly got a lot from this thread on circle burning.:D:D

What other tricks do you have up your leather welding sleeve, Bonehead?

Sorry, R Pope, I went back to the beginning and saw you started this whole thing, so its all your fault.:D I still would like to see a pic of yours. What other things have you made?

Like a dog eating a steak, GULP, more?

I have learned so much from this forum (and others). Its like being in school with cool dudes that love to do the same thing I do.

Thanks.

"What other things..." Hoo boy. Where to start? Everything from sandblasting cabinets out of big cardboard boxes, to an end mill bit to increase the C.R. on a 1500CC VW engine. We built an adapter to put a 350 SBC on a John Deere combine and used it for years. A few presses, too. Cherry picker, engine stand, welding table/positioner, stuff like that.
Seeing the amount of time and work you guys have put in to your 'burners, mine pales in comparison, but it works, and it was cheap. Like me! Well, except for the work part.

Latest posts

Back