Cornfield Customs Ltd

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

Cornfield Customs ltd. is a down to earth bare bones hot rod shop, pretty much plain and simple is how we are. we specialize in early ford (26-31) ford chassis and also many "bobber" style truck chassis, but we are more than capable of any fabrication on any cars and trucks. chops, channels, sections, hand formed panels, tube bending, dragster chassis, louvers ect........ if we cant do it we will recomend a shop that can. we have our hands in about everything. many of our cars have an early hot rod dry lakes feel to them.... feel free to check out our website, or our shop any time. as well as many build threads on here.

we do offer a discount to all RRR members, and repeat customers

Cornfield Customs Ltd.
209 foundry Ave. Batavia Ohio 45103
(513) 545-2910
Cornfield-Customs.com

Go Cornfeild!

YEP, Mike is a great guy who does great work! I have been to his shop and seen his work first hand !
For a guy who is young as he is,he has a lot of talent! He is sure to be going places with his skills!
Give him a call and he will hook you up with what you need![cl

just saw that i have not updated this thread. i moved into a larger shop since i last posted. and been putting out a lot of cool work. here are some pics of some of my stuff

new info

Cornfield Customs Ltd.
1591 state route 28
Loveland Ohio 45140

Latest posts

Back