comments/opinions on this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Dr C, my first thought was a dragster chassis, it seems very purpose built in that direction though a 2 seater does not fit that scenario... The Dana 60 diff and how it's mounted looks to be an afterthought. Also it's hard to imagine why someone would spring for the nice Kugel Komponents street rod front suspension and mount it so far back [S If the front of the frame had been lopped off already, we'd probably never even be puzzling over it :D

yep has huge potential. !! lots has been said already.. but looks a solid build with some modifications along the way .. good shopping in anyones money
happy building!!

Many ?????

Attachments

• mopar mystery.JPG
    mopar mystery.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 25
I'll never understand why people cut the roof off a coupe.

My first thought exactly.

My $.02 - It's a ruined body with an ugly non-purpose chassis and a junkyard engine they claim is "good". I see some wheels and tires in a size that won't work for this car, a sketchy mount for the rear coilovers, and some ugly bucket seats. Says it has a title - for what? [S

Not sure where anyone is seeing even close to $4800 here, but it would be a hard pass for me...

Latest posts

Back