Hot Rod Power Tour

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
power tour

AZDave ,Thanks for the link , the wife & I were on it early this week ;);)... lots of cool stuff rats to wild stuff ... ya see a lot of interesting stuff .

That's cool, man!

AZDave ,Thanks for the link , the wife & I were on it early this week ;) ;)... lots of cool stuff rats to wild stuff ... ya see a lot of interesting stuff .

I would bet so!

Friend and I gave it a shot one year, starting out in Pomona, CA in his souped up but ratty lookin' 66 Nova wagon. The first day we blew a head gasket, ended up on the trailer, but replaced it in the hotel parking lot in Mesquite, NV. The second day, the engine blew up altogether, back onto a different trailer, and then bought a used engine from a guy in Grand Junction, CO. We decided we were jinxed, so headed back to San Diego. Blew the rear axle out of it in St. George, UT. Still, it was a great time! :D

repair on the road

Saw this guy working on the tranny in the parking lot at MadisonView attachment 120516[/ATTACH] or this for sale on the way there

How about a neat lead sled ? powertour 2015 045.jpg

Attachments

• powertour 2015 038.jpg
    powertour 2015 038.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 22
Saw a few on the interstate [I20] Thursday. There was a nice 56 Dodge two door with a Jamie Lee Curtis look alike, down to the squirrel hair cut, driving west. Had LA plates on it. Also saw a few street rods and Corvettes. They came within 30 miles of my house this year, but since I was working, I didn't get to see them come through.

Latest posts

Back