My rat/Jeep Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skewzme

First my disclaimer/credit. My inspiration for this comes from another Jeep that was on this site, called "Toxic." I first saw it about the time I got this Jeep, and was already in the planning stages to do some kind of rat rod/steampunk makeover. I am not finished yet, but it's starting to take shape so I thought I'd post a few pics. The final look will be more radical. It won't be as radical as the Toxic Jeep, but it is my daily driver. The Christmas lights on the top rack are of course temporary. It's also 100% reversible.

Your Jeep looks great.
Thanks for the credit on the idea, I see other peoples versions of my stuff pretty often, and very few credit where the ideas came from.
ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36735&highlight=toxic

Ever get the Continental running?
Yes. It was running when I acquired it. Just had to give it a good tune up.
Had to replace the master cylinder, which had to be special ordered but is now installed.
Car is basically ready for its first test drive once the holidays are over. At that point I need to decide if I'm going for a full restoration or some kind of customization. I may also sell it. Just depends on how much time I think I'm going to have after the new year.
It's an awesome car. Thanks for asking.

Your Jeep looks great.
Thanks for the credit on the idea, I see other peoples versions of my stuff pretty often, and very few credit where the ideas came from.
ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36735&highlight=toxic

Thanks. That Jeep of yours is just amazing. Since mine is a daily driver didn't want to go with 37" tires. I settled for 33's" Gonna drive it for a while, and I might go ahead and paint it. The Mag Armor offered a great way to see how I like it this way without going full in. Still want to do something with the back hardtop window, and a few other things before I call it complete.
Thanks again for the inspiration.

Latest posts

Back