Best/Worst comments about your Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05snopro440

I always get comments on my truck, and it's funny to hear some of the things that people comment. Other comments leave me shaking my head or clenching my fists, so I would like to share my best and worst comments and get a thread going of what others have been told. I tried searching and didn't find one, so here it is.

Best: A girl in her mid-late 20's (my age) said this to me after an Ultimate Frisbee Game "I love your truck! It just makes me so happy!". I told her it makes me happy too, and laughed.

Worst: A guy in a Hino delivery truck rolls down his window at a light and says "It needs paint." I rolled my eyes, shook my head, said it would be way less fun, and drove away.

What are yours?

The best?
That thing looks peesed off
The worst?
From some snotty jerk in a parking lot
What do you call THAT?

One in the same...

"O, it's actually finished!!!"

I've got it from several people.

Only have a worst: the wife keeps asking "when can you move your Jeep out of the garage??"

Me: when it's running and done. Zip it.

Never any bad ones really except the paint like a few others.

In the speed shop a couple weeks ago with my son looking at buying a new Holley.
Son, "But DAD it's shiny!"
Me, "It's a close out and it's almost two hundred dollars cheaper than the dull one."
Son, "It's still too shiny"
Me, "Give me the money in your wallet to make up the difference"
Son, "I have 8 dollars. I guess the air cleaner will cover most of it up."

Waiting for the line up for parade
The lady in charge says "Does this thing run or is it being towed?"

My old mother in law walks into my shop
Eye balls me and the rat rod for a while
And says " DUMB ASS "
And walks away.
I literally laughed so hard I about peed my pants.

When I was in Radium Hot Springs, BC for the car show in September (the town is crawling with old iron all weekend) I was at a gas station filling my truck up. This Acura SUV pulls up, drives slowly past, and stops at another pump. An old East Indian guy gets out of the back seat, walks up behind my truck, and says "It's for sale?" I said "NO!" and he leans on the tailgate and says "No, hey?" I was finished, so I got in the truck and drove away. It was quite strange.

More people must have some good comments!

Latest posts

Back