Logo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The website is up and running. But it's a private site for registered members of the Lone Wolf Street Rodders here in Elmendorf Tx. You can enter as a guest and poke around, but registration and posting is limited to members. I'd open a public website like this one, but there's no need for it. The guys have done such a great job on this one, it would be next to impossible to top it. What I am thinking of is a site exclusively for the San Antonio area for buying and selling autos and auto parts. Sort of like a web version of the Auto Trader magazine. The Auto Trader here is nothing but new and used car lot sales.

If you want to see the Lone Wolf Street Rodders website:

http://lonewolfstreetrodders.freeforums.org

I'm diggin the bull skull, are we going color or balck and white? if color, I say a metal bull skull rusting out with the above mentioned horns and wrench. you could even have RRR "branded" on it somewhere. Oh yeah, sharp teeth too! (or am i going too far :D)

Awesome ideas fellers. Just keep in mind that for printing purposes, the less colors, the cheaper it is, and for mass produced T's and stickers and such, usually there are limits, for instance, 4 colors total.

Latest posts

Back