28 Fast Four build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks just fine the way it sits... I like beads on a roof but imo the surface is too short to get the right look.
Also, beading will distort the panel big time.

Doc, I really like that idea, but I'm really worried about ruining the hours I have in this panel already. No beads and no emblem I'm just going to leave well enough alone. :cool:

I'd leave well enough alone...we can all use a lesson on when to say, "that's good enough", and I think this is one of those times!

Put one of these right smack in the middle.

attachment.php

Doc's build team is using up the Alphabet , but I think Dtard is available. :D You planted a challenge in my little brain. [S [S

Results may be forthcoming after Christmas.:D

D is yours if you want it. You could have also have G. (If you say "G-tard Man" real quick it makes you sound like a musician. :p)

I think you are right Doc, I will leave from D to F open for future team members, G-tard just seems to roll off the tongue better. :D

I vote beads, kind of an on-purpose thing that will add visual detail. [cl[cl

I thought long and hard about beads but I think the rear roof section is too short and the panel distortion would be bad.

Awesome! What brand of adhesive did you use and what is your opinion of it?

Thanks Eman, I used this product. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B007SQ597I/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, it worked great, but was expensive (as they all are) and it doesn't go very far. There was just enough for the small project I did.

Accepting the Doc challenge I put the emblem in the roof. I think because it is done in a buck it didn't put any distortion in the metal. I think it looks great and follows the theme.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize of Emblem 002.jpg
    Resize of Emblem 002.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Resize of Emblem 004.jpg
    Resize of Emblem 004.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 51

Latest posts

Back