Pablo

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
Wow never thought that I would be a part of a forum where the Bonehead only has 7 posts. Well got an PM from tripper telling me to check this place out, looked for about 10 minutes saw posts from the Lord, Gastrick, Tripper Bonehead, FLat...figured that was good enough for me. jumpin on board form KillBillet, dont worry Austin I still love you man... looks pretty good around here, think I ll stay. And Don if you are reading, Ill keep it clean here just for you too lol.

Pablo

Welcome Pablo. Good to see you over here. Are you getting anything done on the project?

PS - Might wanna double check that. Bonehead has 57. Maybe more by now:D

Welcome!

Pablo,
Welcome to the forum, glad u could make it by. We'd love to see your progress!

BoB

Hey Pablo, welcome. Don't have to worry about you keeping it clean, you always did. :)

This forum is starting to grow, and I think you will like it as much as we do. We feel the same way about Austin, he is a great guy, but it just looked like things were changing membershipwise.

Take care bud.

Don

Wow never thought that I would be a part of a forum where the Bonehead only has 7 posts. Well got an PM from tripper telling me to check this place out, looked for about 10 minutes saw posts from the Lord, Gastrick, Tripper Bonehead, FLat...figured that was good enough for me. jumpin on board form KillBillet, dont worry Austin I still love you man... looks pretty good around here, think I ll stay. And Don if you are reading, Ill keep it clean here just for you too lol.

Pablo

What do you ask for when you pray to the tiki gods?

Latest posts

Back