Howdy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMetallic

Hey folks,

I found your site through a search on the internet. Lovely place, and I even like the color.

Love the ratrod vibe , the personality of the cars to the owners, and the only style is your own.

I'm kind of stuck in a holding pattern, as I'm not sure if I'll be moving in a couple months or not, so I don't want to try to start a project and then have to move in the middle of it.

Own a 66 Coupe Deville (not ratted) which turned into my gateway drug for rat rods.

Look forward to learning tons. Thanks!

welcome

glad ya found us--we like pics so post up yer stuff.

lots of knowledge here, just ask and someone should know the answer.

Later:cool:

Pic of the Caddy:

20160520_204518.jpg

The hard part is trying to decide what to build :)

Glad to meet ya and welcome aboard. I find the best way to decide what to build, start by finding parts. Small stuff first as you're planning to move. Things like wheels, axles, gauges. All stuff that can be used on anything you decide. My 33 Chevy started out as just the wheels and tires and it spurred from there. My 31 Chevy started out as a FREE 4 door sedan body.

Welcome to RRR! Nice Caddy. Looks like it's in excellent shape! I've got a '66 Deville post sedan I bought as a winter beater. If I ever get the chance I'm going to chop it about 2". Ever had to change a tail light? [ddd

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta.
If you read more hotrod magazines and scour the internet a bit more, you will find out what you like, sedans, coupes, trucks, roadsters, 30's, 40's, 50's, streetrods, ratrods, customs, or stock antique.
Go for it.

Welcome from OKLA. Sweet Caddy.
as was said, start collecting and a build will appear. Remember, Build what YOU want and like, not for the masses. Don't worry, I promise we will probably like it. This is the best hangout on the web, hands down. [P

Latest posts

Back