am i crazy?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I look at pics of this car I hear a screaming small block and see smoke boiling off the rear tires.

flat black gasser with fenderwell exit headers and mags or cragars[ddd

I see and soft fast back chop, full skirts, tail dragg'n westerguard coupe[dr
God I want that car[dr

you can be the proud owner---it is for sale:D
and the pic B.E.D. posted should be enough "inspiration" for ya...;)

Crazy

I know how you feel. I swore I was all done with car projects. Hell I"m retired, I need to kick back and relax. While wintering in Arizona I spot a 1950 Chevy Pickup. Should never have asked if he would sell it. It's in my back yard now. I am changing out the spindle bushings, overhauling the Carb, honing out the master cylinder and getting ready to see if it will start. Haven,t had enough of this yet.

Attachments

• 100_2451.jpg
    100_2451.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_2449.jpg
    100_2449.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 28
I realize this is a very old thread, but I felt an update might be in order.
I bought the car from a guy who had endured an ugly divorce.
as some of you know, I wound going through a divorce and sold this car to my cousin, and had the job (paying job) of putting it together for him.
He then lost interest and decided to sell it... and which point it came out that HE was also going through or had recently went through, a divorce!!!

I did get to finish the body and paint work before it left my shop.
I painted it summitracing flat black and helped the next owner load it up and the pieces as he took it to his own shop to assemble.

That man still owns the car and is also still married...:p

go figure[S

Latest posts

Back