Concern about Gastrick

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think of Gastrick often, and I assume life has not been kind to him of late. I also assume, he is not in the mood to be "bothered" by us right now. I hate to see him in a position not wanting to be social. But if that is what he needs right now, I understand. I would like nothing better than to have him involved with the group again. And I wish him the best, and will continue to think fondly of him often.

Yeah, I figured as much...

Knowing what he's been up against lately....the site would probably be low on the priority list....do miss his insight and input....hope he is ok and that things are looking up....wish him God's blessings...

He was one of the "Dirty Dozen", a hell of a guy & an awesome builder. I was *always* amazed at his skills & depth of knowledge. Miss him a lot & yes... he was a "Post Ho"!!!

BoB

The guy has had more than his share of heart ache. It's hard to even remember what normal is at times like he has had to deal with.
I pray for his family.

I wasn't as close with gas as some of you. But always enjoyed his contributions and respected him as a builder... I wish the very best for him and his family... When he wants he will be back...

Latest posts

Back