selling my hotrod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regret hearing this billy but my project has been for sale locally for the same reason.
I hope that everything works out for you.
Torchie

Well I hope y'all get another solution to the money problems .. and you get to keep your hot rods ... In Billy's case if you do sell I hope another one comes along that you can get that will fit your needs a little better anyway ..

I hate to hear that. I know you will find a better one for fit and comfort and it will come along in due season.
What ya gonna ask for it? I know a man who might be interested. He has been looking for a bit

Tough Times

I know what you are going through.Had to sell all my shop full of projects,tools,parts,etc,etc.
The flipper that bought it said all or nothing and I had no choice since a family member was going to lose their house if I did not help.
So he got everything.
I go back and look in shop every few days and think about what was lost.
I will never recover from that blow.
Now just an empty shop,my empty pockets and memories.:(

Billy I don't like hearing someone having to get rid if a possession they love but, totally understand the why.

Family always comes B4 hot rods! I wasn't able to get the cars I wanted until long after my kids left the nest & got good jobs!

BoB

I've sold a plenty of toys to pay the bills. It always sucks, especially when it's something you have built.

My plan is to sell it and the goose neck trailer
Pay off my wife work car (the interest is killing us)
And then get me another really cool military vehicle of some sort
I like the 1940s power wagons for instance
Or maybe a rat bike with sidecar

I put it on Craigslist for $14000
Who knows?
There are plenty of guys that either don't know how or don't have time to build
But they do have money
Heck that new engine is still under warranty

That is probably a stupidly high price but I don't know what to ask
It is a few thousand less than I have in it

Latest posts

Back