CL Again... 38 Chev

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats not a $1500 truck to me but I would love to walk threw his yard ... but that place is on the other side of the country from me ..

IMO on the west side if the country $1500 is the top end of what that truck is worth COMPLETE. No way is the tin worth $1500 in the west.

IMO on the west side if the country $1500 is the top end of what that truck is worth COMPLETE. No way is the tin worth $1500 in the west.
They are a business. You are right, though. Their prices are usually as high as they think they can make them. On the up side, anything you buy comes with paperwork that the DMV doesn't question.

Really nice sheetmetal and good paper? That isn't a bad price really. That truck could easy part out over $3000 on ebay. I've seen just the nice grill alone bring $800. I have a friend who parts out a lot of 46 and old GM trucks and those are hot right now. One bad thing is they already pirated the windshield frame and crank, those could cost big$$$$ to replace. Just a good crank mechanism usually brings about $250

Latest posts

Back