Hmmm...What Do You Guys Think?...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Gasser

...yay or nay?...(not mine, saw this on another sight)

Attachments

• rat-rod-camaro.jpg
    rat-rod-camaro.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 137
I saw that on another site recently as well. Not to keen on it, mostly because I'm a Camaro fan-boy, so I see it as sacrilegious ;)

I think with a better grill shell in the style of the body and definitely use steels on the front instead of the wires.
I think it looks pretty good actually. A few tweaktweaks could make it better but I really like it!

I've seen that work for some cars but the Camaro version just doesn't do it for me. Tacky looking IMO! :eek:

Toad

One Man's Prize

I think what the heh, yes drop the wires and whitewalls and why not [S we all have our own ideas.

And I am a Camaro guy as well.

Maybe.... depends what the grille looks like. Stretch the front out another foot and definitely different rims for the front - maybe skinny slots?

Not for me. I'm a fan of older style car bodies if you are going hoodless and no front fenders but to each his own. That is what makes the world go around.

Maybe.... depends what the grille looks like. Stretch the front out another foot and definitely different rims for the front - maybe skinny slots?
I want skinny slots. And skinny Torqthrusts. Good luck with that. :D But yea. With a 70 grille, it could work. Sacrilegious is what we do best around here. [ddd Ask anyone on some other boards. [cl

Latest posts

Back