Looky what I found!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bamamav

I stumbled across this site yesterday while trying to log in to my google account. Imagine how surprised I was when I saw MY pic of MY car! I thought at first somebody had stolen my pic, but no, it's a site dedicated to builds from different forums across the internet. I did a little poking around and found it has links to some of the builds here, and our own Bob W is a featured builder with 5 build threads! [cl Looks like it covers a wide spectrum of types of vehicles and forums, and it credits the builder who posted it. Check it out, lots of cool stuff! [cl[P

Just looked, I'm number 397 on the builders list!

http://www.hotrodbuilds.net/1947-lincoln-h-series-club-coupe-build-by-bamamav

Cool site. You can even look them up by Make, Site, or Builder. 39 Builds from here. I'm guessing a lot of builds from Undead Sleds will get missed because pics uploaded to the site don't show unless you're logged in. Probably the same for a lot of sites.

Eman, I have a long way to catch bob w with his 5 builds, and even Old Iron with his two! Heck, I can't even find time to finish my one! :eek:

Latest posts

Back