The Mopar Muscle Pics Thread.......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Pistol Grip Shifter on my..........

1952 HD count???

panshiftside.jpg

Here's mine...

61k miles. Been in the family since '82. Everyone once in a while I debate on selling it to finance the rat, but so far I've talked myself out of it.....

Attachments

• 115_1590.JPG
    115_1590.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 36
muscle mopar

Hard to believe all these Mopars and not one Roadrunner or GTX,and the Roadrunner brought the eyes back on Chrysler. all the big car companies in 68 screwed up their body styles,Chevy,Pontiac,Buick,Ford but Chrysler hit the mark with their muscle cars.[P

Hard to believe all these Mopars and not one Roadrunner or GTX,and the Roadrunner brought the eyes back on Chrysler. all the big car companies in 68 screwed up their body styles,Chevy,Pontiac,Buick,Ford but Chrysler hit the mark with their muscle cars.[P

Ford was right on the money with their Mustang as well as Chevrolet with their Chevelle and Pontiac's GTO! I disagree with your statement although I will agree that Chrysler made the grade with Roadrunners and my favorite, the GTX!!![cl

yeah your statement is outa whack:cool:

Here is my Mopar. Don't know how muscular it is though, 48 Plymouth Club Coupe.

710849078_wZdyN-S-1.jpg

59 model 230, bored .030, Edgy Aluminum Head, Offy Intake, Carter / Webber Carbs, Fenton Cast Iron Headers, S10 HEI Distributor.

1003353-S.jpg

1003349-S.jpg

My Speed Shop Promo Super Bee 383/auto. Hope you rat rodders can appreciate it!

Attachments

• downsized_0811021017.jpg
    downsized_0811021017.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 4
Some more pics of the Super Bee, where i found it sitting from 1993-2008

Attachments

• resized bee3.jpg
    resized bee3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 6
  • resized bee.jpg
    resized bee.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6