TiredIornGRB's '55 Cadillac Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, but what took ya so long..;) Two and a half months? you must never sleep. Takes me two and half months to change oil..LOL:D

Very nice, but what took ya so long..;) Two and a half months? you must never sleep. Takes me two and half months to change oil..LOL:D

I'm a hyperactive multitasker, my buddies come over to just watch me...I'm already looking for another project, I sold the blown Buick last night so I'm on the prowl.

I'm a hyperactive multitasker, my buddies come over to just watch me...I'm already looking for another project, I sold the blown Buick last night so I'm on the prowl.

Hey Tired,,, Did the Buick move far off from you or will you still get to see it around with new owner ??

I'll look for it this coming summer. If the new owner says he built it, Ill kick him in the shins.:D

On the front suspension you just replaced the springs with the bags and relocated the shocks? I just picked up a 56 and was thinking of bagging it.

Latest posts

Back