farmboys 40 ford truck

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farmboy46

OK so i got a 40 ford truck, my plans r to channel it 5 inches, wantin to chop it 8 inches (if i fit), suicide front axle, flathead if it breaks loose, and 3 foot box. comments or ideas r very welcome. also a few pics of my help
DCFC0209.jpg
DCFC0210.jpg
DCFC0211.jpg
DCFC0212.jpg
DCFC0213.jpg
DCFC0214.jpg
DCFC0215.jpg

That great. You have a boss to make sure you keep working on it. Injoy it man. They grow up so fast.

My daughter 25 now. It was fun have her and her brother in the shop.

Make sure you keep an eye on her. My daughter help daddy sand the door on the truck. After it was painted.

that'll be a good project. when i first learned how to write my name, i wrote it for my mom.... real big.... all the way across the side of her car.... with a rock.... she was so proud.

With an eight inch chop I would not channel it any more than I had to. I've got a 46 and 6 inches is about all I think I could stand.

thanks guys, she is daddys girl has been since she came screamin out of her mom, rainman can u post some pics, i been lookin at other trucks and talkin to people bout em and i just want to go extreme with this one might not be a daily driver but i got a 46 thats got a stock body that will be my driver soon. its just where i would like to go not sure if it will get that low yet but ya know lots of ideas in the thinker.

Latest posts

Back