Tail light recommendations

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The other lights might be a little different in person, but they seem a little "truck stop" to me, and don't fit your build. Then again, I share your "non-LED" sentiment as well. :)

Maybe - we'll see when the get here [P

The 50 lights look OK from a size perspective and in pictures but the lenses are domed and look like giant insect eyes to me when there is two that close together - in person anyway. If they were more flush it would be fine.

I'm spending way too much time and money on the $*#! tail lights!

Attachments

• holecapsLED.jpg
    holecapsLED.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
  • a_litewretring.jpg
    a_litewretring.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
  • light.jpg
    light.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 7
I think you nailed it with the first pic. They are properly spaced and well proportioned IMO. The other lights might be a little different in person, but they seem a little "truck stop" to me, and don't fit your build. Then again, I share your "non-LED" sentiment as well. :)

I'm with BED on this one.

Fifty-nine caddy taillights ? Might just give that angle on the back a finishing touch !!!!!! How about a pair of 37 Ford taillights mounted close on the outside of the body,mounted level as to view you from behind. That would be my concern mounted on the angled body,may lose some visibility mounted flush angled up. But you know its all about style and preference !!! OH !!! forgot to mention beautiful work,really nice !!!!!

Attachments

• Volord-Taillight[1].jpg
    Volord-Taillight[1].jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 7
  • thumbnailCA4BXSBF.jpg
    thumbnailCA4BXSBF.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
ever thought about the trailer style, round LED lights...like a pair of the 2" LED round lights? easily accessible, and very easy to install and wire, and adapt to about...everything!

I appreciate all the input fellas - I had to go with the 20's style single light. I wired the car for signals but not even sure if I'll add them

Attachments

• CIMG3596.jpg
    CIMG3596.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back