Scored my dream car!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUCKY DEVIL 13

Greasy Gearhead
Well I finally got myself a 1965 Chevelle 2 door hardtop!! Picking it up next weekend!!

Got a good list of parts to go and get for it as well plus I scored another 454 and trans for $200!!! It is a running 454 too!!!

Congrats & welcome to the club... I LOVE my Chevelle!!! I wanted one every since they 1st came out!!! :D

BoB

Attachments

• mechevelle.jpg
    mechevelle.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 73
I will get pics her home this next weekend for sure!!!

Yeah I have wanted one for a long time I almost had one back when I was 17 but a supossed friend bought it out from under me and then wrecked it :(

Plans for the car so far are - Body painted in a cobalt blue
- Interior done in a saddle color
- wheels are gonna be a set of Coy's C-57
- DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF IT!!!!!

Congrats..Looking forward to pics..I had a 64 Malibu SS in high school..Red with black interior, torque thrusts on it..I still miss that car..

65s are cool i had one back in 1980. I just bought the wife a 64 two door wagon got to go to Dallas thursday to pick it up.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 32
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 25
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 23
65s are cool i had one back in 1980. I just bought the wife a 64 two door wagon got to go to Dallas thursday to pick it up.

Papa,
Those long roof Chevelles are real POS's. I hate to see you get such a horrible car but I'll buy it from you to save u all the pain & headaches! [ddd:eek::eek:[ddd

BoB [dr

Man i agree with you but you might have to fight the ole lady she has been wanting an old wagon for a long time we had a 64 impala 4 door in our sights and this one popped up on C. L. and had to have it. I tried to convince her my 27 sedan was an old station wagon but she wouldnt buy it.

When I was growing up, the next door neighbor's son had a white wagon just like that! I think it had nomad emblems on it too, but that is too many years ago to be sure. Only two door Chevelle wagon that I have ever seen until now, you bought it's twin!

Latest posts

Back