1985 mini cooper

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wide body 3 by joa kwin, on Flickr

wide body 4 by joa kwin, on Flickr

wide body kit 2 by joa kwin, on Flickr

someone gave me these flares for free almost 2 years ago
because they didn't like the look of them,
i like them

the front tires, from outside edge to outside edge is measuring 61.5 inches, and i still need to mess with the camber it has

toe and camber is off up front

and toe is off real bad in the rear

way cool project! I dont think I`ve ever seen a mini that wide LOL... looks good to me!
I`ve owned a fleet of mini`s in the past and I love them. I even did a 3" chop on one :eek: :D

way cool project! I dont think I`ve ever seen a mini that wide LOL... looks good to me!
I`ve owned a fleet of mini`s in the past and I love them. I even did a 3" chop on one :eek: :D

3 inch chop would be hot!!!

but im too tall to chop the roof,
im 6-1 and my head is almost to the roof
never mind the roll cage

i have to lower my drivers seat more

my front wheels are outside to outside is 61.5 inches
i think stock is 48 maybe?

my rear wheels, im not sure, i have to measure them

i want to make the front a hair wider, but i have to make new axles
and coming up with the $$ for custom axles right now is tight for me

im getting out of the Air Force, so i have to wait, maybe next year i can do the front with custom longer axles and longer control arms

thanks
you guys posting on how much you like my project keeps me pumped up and keep on going

Im thinking of lifting the front of the car up a hair, right now it sucks getting in and out of the drive way

and im thinking about building some running boards, to connect the fenders to each other

mini side 6 by joa kwin, on Flickr

Latest posts

Back