:ROUND 2: UNDEAD SLEDS 2017 PHOTO CONTEST - Submission Thread -RAVAGED BY TIME!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snakefarm, your pic is within specs - no more than 1,000 per side - you're good to go!!

EDIT: Tall narrow pics tend to look too big even when they aren't, at least on a laptop.

Size looks good to me Snakefarm. It's the same size as mine, medium, that I linked from Flickr.

Snakefarm, your pic is within specs - no more than 1,000 per side - you're good to go!!

EDIT: Tall narrow pics tend to look too big even when they aren't, at least on a laptop.

Thanks guys! I snapped this pic in my woods a couple days ago while foraging for mushrooms. It's the remains of a '41 Willys sedan that was on the property when I bought it in 1979....just a rusty body shell with no frame.

Thanks guys! I snapped this pic in my woods a couple days ago while foraging for mushrooms. It's the remains of a '41 Willys sedan that was on the property when I bought it in 1979....just a rusty body shell with no frame.
That pic makes me want to cry. :eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0397 sfpc - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0397 sfpc - Copy.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 94
Been gone for a week. Some good pics, but I think we need a few more players! Not even enough for a full 10 right now?

...guess I'll throw my hat in the ring too then.... [ddd

Ill Play... First two are hanging in my basement.. one is a city bus side.. the other is off a dump truck.

The other way off the wall "patina" is remnant of old wall paper i uncovered under 2 layers of drywall on the back kitchen wall of the house.. newspapers that came out of the wall were from 37

I will upload these.. thanks PHOTOBUCKET

Attachments

• Submission 1.jpg
    Submission 1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Submission 2.jpg
    Submission 2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 155
  • Submission 3.jpg
    Submission 3.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 23
Been gone for a week. Some good pics, but I think we need a few more players! Not even enough for a full 10 right now?

...guess I'll throw my hat in the ring too then.... [ddd

If you don't get 10 people, you could just open it up to 10 pics, even if someone had two or three pics picked, it would still be the best of the best. That might skew their chances of being picked #1, but like the lottery, the more you play, the better chance of winning!:D Just keep the max number of submissions at 3 per person.

Well I screwed that up! I said I was gonna enter some pics, figured I'd do it today. Just realized that this morning was when the.....

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Guess I'll get in next round. Corpo's good though.

Since there are less than 10, everyone gets a spot. At least Smallfoot doesn't have to know the horror of leaving people out! :)

Latest posts

Back