Shipping woes with my project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a good deal on a set of racing tires for my motorcycle one time. I bought them from a guy I knew, whose roommate worked a dock at UPS... Great tires.

shipping issues

I`ve stopped offering shipping on my eBay auctions, do to the amount of damaged packages that all the shippers seem to deliver. I do my best to carefully box items, but it just does nothing when a strapping taped box is torn open by some mysterious means. Also, when you go to file an insurance claim...they make it so F`n hard you simply give up trying..and they know you will..they (the shipper) got your money and you aint getting it back..! :mad:

I must be a very lucky lad. In the last few months I have received about 100 pool cues through USPS, FedX, and UPS from all over the US and Canada. Everything has arrived in tact and undamaged. A couple times those flimsy three sided USPS boxes have been ripped, but luck was with me. The other day the postman pointed out that they had to patch the box, and to let them know if anything was missing or damaged. I just said, wait a second. Opened the box and the shipper had wrapped the stick in bubble wrap nicely. No damage. Thank you, Mr. Postman, for caring.

Soon I will be shipping some of those cues back out, I will pack well. Thanks for the tips!

I must be a very lucky lad. In the last few months I have received about 100 pool cues through USPS, FedX, and UPS from all over the US and Canada. Everything has arrived in tact and undamaged. A couple times those flimsy three sided USPS boxes have been ripped, but luck was with me. The other day the postman pointed out that they had to patch the box, and to let them know if anything was missing or damaged. I just said, wait a second. Opened the box and the shipper had wrapped the stick in bubble wrap nicely. No damage. Thank you, Mr. Postman, for caring.

Soon I will be shipping some of those cues back out, I will pack well. Thanks for the tips!

Good for you! it's good to hear about positive shipping experiences.

I just bought some binoculars online. They were shipped by UPS. The box was marked fragile, and when I got it, it was totally spotless. The corners were square and there was not a single mark on the box.

Good to hear that you received everything in good condition!

If you've gone through 100 pool cues in the last few months you might need to step up your pool game, or not play in a hell's angels bar [ddd

I just bought some binoculars online. They were shipped by UPS. The box was marked fragile, and when I got it, it was totally spotless. The corners were square and there was not a single mark on the box.

Great to hear the good experience as well!

Latest posts

Back