1946 Dodge Pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Says who !??

Love the bed. That old wood has to be brought in here from out of state.
$10+ a foot.

I've got a collection out back from about 10 years ago that we took off my trailer. It is looking just like that, if not more weathered! Rat back truck style worthy. ;) Yup, still collecting parts ...

Truck looks freakin' AWESOME !!! [cl

Thanks guys! Certainly excited to get her on the road hopefully in the coming weeks. Got the engine fired up a while ago, now its all the details that need to be buttoned up. Tail lights wired, speedometer connected, gauges mounted, windshield glass and center post installed, exhaust installed, clean up the wiring in the engine compartment and inside the cab, new bench seat and 10,000 other little things.

Got the door glass installed and the original actuators are pushing the glass up and down smooth as butter.

I'll post some more pics soon.

Scott A.

DONE!!!!!!

Well, after a big setback with a faulty transmission, the Holidays and a few other delays, she is FINALLY on the road!! Still have some issues with a hard shift between 1st and 2nd, but other than that, she is running like a top.

Here are a couple of the final pics.......

The last pic is of my Dodge and my Brother In Law's '46 Chevy while we were on a little run around Middle Tennessee last weekend.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 58
  • FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 58
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 56
  • FullSizeRender 8.jpg
    FullSizeRender 8.jpg