63 cadi

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the wheels for the Cadillac today. Just have the stock ones powder coated to give it a little flavor. Wanted it to be a little different? So we didn't go with red or black., what do you think?

Attachments

• 20180131_135623.jpg
    20180131_135623.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 22
Picked up the wheels for the Cadillac today. Just have the stock ones powder coated to give it a little flavor. Wanted it to be a little different? So we didn't go with red or black., what do you think?
Different. That's for sure. :D It'll grow on us.

Honestly I kind of agree with you guys coma it's not my favorite color but I think it's kind of a classy color. And Cadillacs are supposed to be classy until you put spike aluminum lug nuts and air bags on them and then they're not classy anymore[cl

He loves it so it's okay with me. I think they will look a lot better with the white walls on them and back on the car.

Bam!! Look good on the car. Still missing some rubber, but they look good

Attachments

• IMG954241.jpg
    IMG954241.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG954243.jpg
    IMG954243.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG954244.jpg
    IMG954244.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 13

Bam!! Look good on the car. Still missing some rubber, but they look good

I like them! Anything that makes it stand out and be different from the norm! Those Cadillac wheels are sure formed differently. Neat!

I used to tell my bosses, "If you like it, I LOVE it." :D

Some of them didn't always appreciate my enthusiasm. [ddd

Well here, it is with the tires on it. We will finish the air ride system tomorrow, which will make it look even cooler.

Attachments

• IMG954246.jpg
    IMG954246.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG954248.jpg
    IMG954248.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG954250.jpg
    IMG954250.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 19
Look better on the car for sure....

Yeah you get tired of red.... the lug covers were a nice touch... Nice old caddie for sure... [cl

Yeah you get tired of red.... the lug covers were a nice touch... Nice old caddie for sure... [cl

Those aren't covers! Those are one piece air craft grade aluminum lug nuts. I run them on my dually. Kind of hard to see in my pic

Attachments

• 20170909_162625.jpg
    20170909_162625.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 11
I second the beauty ring Comment. Would break up the sea foam a little bit more. The spike the lug nuts are made by a company called cutworm specialties . I do a really good job. But they are proud of them. Tomorrow, after we get the air ride put on, it will look completely different.

I second the beauty ring Comment. Would break up the sea foam a little bit more. The spike the lug nuts are made by a company called cutworm specialties . I do a really good job. But they are proud of them. Tomorrow, after we get the air ride put on, it will look completely different.
Thank you, good Sir.

Where the heck do you find a long enough socket for 3.2" long lug nuts?

Latest posts

Back